|Organic Food by County|
Aberdeenshire Angus Antrim Ayrshire Bedfordshire Berkshire Berwickshire Borders Buckinghamshire Cambridge Carmarthenshire Ceredigion Channel Isles Cheshire Clwyd Conwy Cornwall County Down County Durham Cumbria Denbighshire Derbyshire Devon Dorset Dumfries and Galloway Dyfed East Lothian East Sussex East Yorkshire Essex Fife Glamorgan Gloucestershire Greater Manchester Gwynedd Hampshire Herefordshire Hertfordshire Highland Isle of Man Isle of Wight Isles of Scilly Kent Lanarkshire Lancashire Leicestershire Lincolnshire London Monmouthshire Norfolk North Yorkshire Northamptonshire Northern Ireland Northumberland Nottinghamshire Orkney and Shetland Oxfordshire Pembrokeshire Powys Ross-shire Roxburghshire Rutland Shropshire Somerset South Yorkshire Staffordshire Suffolk Surrey Tyne and Wear Tyrone Warwickshire West Lothian West Midlands West Sussex West Yorkshire Wiltshire Wirral Worcestershire |
|Recipes - Pate Sucre|
PATE SUCREESweet Pastry
100g/4oz Plain Flour
50g/2oz Butter Softened
50g/2oz Caster Sugar
2 Egg Yolks
Greaseproof or Parchment Ceramic Baking Beans
1. Mix together the flour, butter and sugar.
2. Add egg and bring together into a dough.
3. To bake ‘blind’ press pastry into an oiled 23cm/9~flan dish, cover with greaseproof and fill with ceramic beans.
4. Bake in oven preheated to 190°C/ 375°F/Gas 5 for 10-12 minutes.
5. Remove greaseproof and beans before using.
Creation date : 06/02/2008 @ 21:13
Last update : 06/02/2008 @ 21:13
Category : Recipes
Page read 6910 times
Print the page